- Free initial consulation with a panel approved chartered accountant
- Hassle free, no obligation quotation
- Tailored packages designed to meet the requirements of your business needs
Starting a business can be extremely daunting and difficult to know who to turn to in order to ensure all regulatory requirements are met. A proactive accountant will help you to understand the benefits and pitfalls of running your own business.
- Have you been advised as to the best structure for your business?
- Do you know what records you should be keeping for HMRC and VAT purposes?
- Do you know who you need to notify about your new business?
- Do you know what expenses you can claim?
- Do you know what taxes you have to pay and when?
- Do you know when you need to appoint an accountant?
- What additional services will they provide?
- Do you have software to help you with your book keeping and understand the advantages of Cloud based software?
- Have you been advised how to extract your remuneration from your business?
- Do you have a business plan, including cash flow projections to plan the funding of your business?
- Do you have any employees?
- Do you know your obligations?
- How are you going to deal with payroll processing and pensions?
- Do you have the correct insurances, including tax investigation insurance?
If you feel that you could benefit from professional advice and guidance on the points noted above and you would like to discuss this with someone that can help, why not give us the chance to make an introduction to a professional accountant from our trusted panel. It’s completely free of charge for your first meeting.